Thursday, December 9, 2010

WHY IT'S A WAITING GAME FOR ANDY

This is a tweet from Jack Curry, that I am borrowing from Sliding into Home, one of the best Yankees blogs out there.

As I've told you every time before in:
WHY THERE ARE MANY FACTORS

And in:
WHY PETTITTE NEEDS TO RETURN

And here, on December 4th:
WHY ALL IS WELL IN YANKEELAND

Andy, is waiting it out. Not to analyze this tweet, because it's kind of stupid to do, but it appears that Pettitte's gearing up for a comeback, but I think it all hinges on Lee. Let's hope this all plays out.







Please comment and let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017