Thursday, January 20, 2011

JEET & ANDY EXCHANGE TEXTS

Jeter: bro, make the announcement already

Andy: working on it. the kids r up my butt about retiring

Jeter: Yeah well, everybody's asking. Jorge's even gonna crutch his way back for 1 more year. you should 2 old man :)

Andy: that guy? Tell him to go f himself. jk

Jeter: :) nice

Andy: ok. Ill call cash next week. I'm trying to hold out for a new record. I want to wait past Jan 27. That'll be an 88 day holdout.

Jeter: O-k dick. Fine

Andy: I'm asking for $$$14 mil

Jeter: sure bro, whatever. cash is walking around with a little sack of money with your name on it for weeks now.

Andy: really?

Jeter: no dog, no. lmfao

Andy: got me

Jeter: got you. later -DJ


(NOTE: THESE ARE FAKE TEXT EXCHANGES. THIS IS ME USING HUMOR AND MAKING A GUESS OF HOW THE PEOPLE INVOLVED WOULD SPEAK TO EACH OTHER VIA TEXT. THERE IS NOTHING REAL ABOUT THIS. IT IS DONE STRICTLY FOR LAUGHS. ENJOY)


Please comment and let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

1 comment:

  1. absolutely hilarious. you are a genius mighty casey!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017