Saturday, December 8, 2012

MAGIC "MONEYBAGS" SIGNS ZACK GREINKE

The Los Angeles Dodgers signed Zack Greinke  to a 6 year deal worth $147 million.  Read HERE.  Earlier it was reported that the Dodgers were "close" according to a Tweet from Dylan Hernandez of LA Times HERE and from Tim Brown of Yahoo Sports, HERE.
I've said it a bunch of times and I'll say it again, Magic Johnson is doing what George Steinbrenner did when he was alive, the difference however is no one will call out Magic for buying a championship.  Of course, the Dodgers haven't won a thing yet, but let's just see what happens in 2013.  The Dodgers are smart, they are putting players on the field they feel can give them a shot at winning. I like that.

The deal is nowcomplete, with a physical pending. Trust me, this move is big.

For more insight on my thoughts on Magic Johnson, be sure to read THE DODGERS ARE STEALING A PAGE FROM THE STEINBRENNER PLAYBOOK.

Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017