Saturday, June 15, 2013

YOUKILIS, CABRAL, KATE UPTON & SOMETHING FOR THE LADIES

Some news out of Yankeeland and a few other things that I need to get off my chest... and yes, one that has to do with Kate Upton. Don't get crazy ladies... keep reading...


Kevin Youkilis: First off, Kevin Youkilis.  Youk was placed on the Disabled List yesterday and with that, it forced the Yankees to call up Thomas Neal and Chris Bootcheck. Both played in last night's 5-2 loss against Anaheim, read HERE.  According to Lou DiPietro of YESNetwork.com HERE, the reaccuring lumbar strain problem won't go away, "Youkilis spent nearly five weeks on the disabled list earlier this season because of a similarly-termed lumbar spine strain... Neal, who was signed to a Minor League deal with a Spring Training invite last winter, has spent the entire season at triple-A, hitting .339 with two home runs and 24 RBI in 47 games for the RailRiders. The 25-year-old has nine games of previous Major League experience... Bootcheck, a former first-round draft pick of the Angels who made his MLB debut with the Halos in 2003, was 5-2 with a 3.32 ERA in 11 starts for the RailRiders this season, and has a 3-7, 6.54 line in 90 career MLB appearances with the Angels and Pirates from 2003-09."

Maybe we see Youk soon... maybe we don't. I like David Adams right now anyway. I think I'm over Youk.


Cesar Cabral: Lou DiPietro of YESNetwork.com is the hardest working writing ever... next to me (I kid, I kid... or maybe I don't.)  Anyway, according to Lou (HERE), "The Yankees have outrighted LHP Cesar Cabral to Double-A Trenton, and the 24-year-old lefty joined the Thunder’s active roster on Friday night...The southpaw just finished a 30-day rehab assignment, one that saw him make five appearances at Class-A Advanced Tampa before finishing up with three more in Trenton. Overall, he allowed nine earned runs in 12 innings, striking out 10 but also walking 10."

There you go.


Kate Upton: This is a picture of Kate Upton.  I only revisit Kate because recently I was accused of being a chauvinist pig.  Wow. I'm not. Upton's a model and sometimes I like to get your attention here at BYB.  If you think I'm being over the top, go search the other blogs.  We're just having fun here. We're not changing.  I'm sorry if you feel that way and I hope you understand that I have never taken myself too seriously, but the reality is, sometimes in the Internet world, you need to be provocative... please understand that. It's all in good fun.


Channing Tatum: There is no absolutely NO news about Channing Tatum. In fact, the only real news is  that I didn't know who he was until about a month ago. Sorry, I'm busy... I'm busy putting up pictures of Kate Upton apparently.  Clearly the ladies know him and so here you go... I gave the ladies one... You female chauvinists... I'm joking. 

Beautiful people at Bleeding Yankee Blue. We're 1 big happy family.

Enjoy your Saturday...and stop yelling at me.

Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017