Wednesday, October 30, 2013

WHERE IN THE WORLD IS LUIS CRUZ?


So, Scott Williams a Facebook Bleeding Yankee Blue reader was checking out our piece titled THE IMPORTANCE OF BRENDAN RYAN. Basically it's a piece about how good Ryan is defensively and I'd like to retain him in 2014.  Scott agreed, but asked me this:


Now, life goes pretty fast and in this crazy Yankee world, you tend to forget little details.  I went back and wanted to find out what the hell happened to Luis Cruz. I mean, I knew the guy was signed by the Yankees, but then he got hurt... like everyone else on the Yanks, but where the hell did he go?

Well, this is what we know...


After the Yankees signed Cruz, he was a good soldier, but like I stated earlier, he got hurt... He sprained his knee, read HERE. Shortly after that, the Yankees DFA'd Cruz to make room for Mark Reynolds.  This was in August.

Then, 3 days later, he was released by the Yanks.

His location is unknown, but I would hope the dude's doing OK. I'm sure he is.

So Scott... this post is for you. Enjoy it.

The Bleeding Yankee Blue store is opened! CLICK HERE TO START SHOPPING! Also, follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue (Official) on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017