Thursday, April 30, 2015

BRANDON MCCARTHY & TOMMY JOHN UNIT... KIND OF


It sucks about what happened to former Yankee Brandon McCarthy... but it's happened and so, we'll see him at some point next year.  According to Ken Gurnick, MLB.com beat writer, McCarthy is going under the knife for a torn ulnar collateral ligament.
Brandon, meet Tommy John.  That really sucks. McCarthy made me really become a fan of his.  As a Yankee, he was truly exceptional and I like the guy a lot, but he went to the Dodgers clearly because the Yankees weren't too interested and I didn't get that at the time.

Oh... and I know you were wondering because I was... what does our pal Amanda McCarthy say about all this?  Well... just check her Twitter feed:

God bless her. I don't know what I get a kick out of more, her tweets or her avatar of her hubby squeezing her woman parts.


Anyway, Get well soon Brandon! We love ya over at BYB.

You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in history. Now shop at the Bleeding Yankee Blue store!  Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook!  Also, don't forget to check out the BYB Hub!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017