Wednesday, August 9, 2017

YES, BYB WRITERS CAN NOW DO RADIO APPEARANCES. CALL US...


I get emails on occasion asking if I will come on to talk on a radio show or A podcast.  I did it once and a while and loved doing it. In fact, I made some real friends being a regular on a Sports Radio Chicago show, and then I became buds with Paul Chivari out there in Chicago.  In fact, you can read his piece called TALKING CHISOX VS. YANKEES WITH A CHICAGO GUY.   Chivari did a guest piece for us there, and our podcast appearance is there as well. It's great.  Here's another one with Dynasty Sports Empire below...



Love those guys too.

The point is, I love to do it, but sometimes life gets in the way and it's difficult for me to get out there! But I still get requests and instead of turning radio and podcasts down, I am letting the radio community know, that if you want one of us at Bleeding Yankee Blue to join you, myself, Suzie Pinstripe, Jeana Bellezza and Mike O'Hara will make ourselves available to talk with all of you.  All you need to do in return is plug Bleeding Yankee Blue, and treat us with respect as we would to you.

The second thing you need to know is we WILL hopefully and eventually be setting up our BYB Podcast at some point soon as well.  Again, it's about time, and I barely have any... but if we can figure it out, we will get it done... somehow... someway.  I know the BYB community would like it, because we've been asked about it a lot.


Look, Bleeding Yankee Blue started because I was pissed about the Yankees one night and made a version that was then shared with a few friends.  That was in September 2010. Never in a million years did I think this product would last, or would be read by nearly 6 million people since it's birth.  But it's happening, and it's wild and I love every minute of it.  And now, with podcasters asking if we'd appear, I am happy to say that we will.  Me, Jeana, Suzie and Mike will do it.  And over time, once some of our newer writers become ready... they will do it too.

It's about progress.  But it's about respect... and I appreciate so many radio folks reaching out.  So, as a way to reciprocate.... we will start to make ourselves available.

Thanks for the confidence in us.  Thanks for believing in our product.  We are now ready for that next step.

Just reach out to me on Twitter or Facebook and we'll set something up.



--Robert Casey
BYB Chief, Managing Editor & Head Writer
Twitter: @BleednYankeeBlu







Be Read. Get Known.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017