Tuesday, December 12, 2017

CC SABATHIA GETTING BIG INTEREST

Source: Elsa/Getty Images North America
CC Sabathia is a free agent.  And I hate that, because it means teams are looking at him and while that's great for him, I love him in pinstripes and I really hope Brian Cashman and the Yankees can see the value in a reinvented Sabathia and re-sign the guy. Seems like a no brainer to me.

Source: Mike Stobe/Getty Images North America
George King III has tweeted this about our big lug:

Now don't forget, they have Shohei Ohtani now too, plus Mike Trout, plus Albert Pujols and they won 80 games last season, second place in their division with room to move up easily.  CC could be a nice piece for them.

We shall see what happens.  But I hope not.


Shop BYB


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017